Our bus has been sold. Thank you to everyone who reached out with questions and interest! We are keeping this post up for posterity. As hard as it’s going to…
Our bus has been sold. Thank you to everyone who reached out with questions and interest!
We are keeping this post up for posterity.
As hard as it’s going to be for us to part with our school bus home, we are really excited to offer it for sale to the skoolie community. We have lived and traveled in the bus with our kids for the last 3 years. It has been a source of countless memories and adventures. It is now time for us to sell it to help fund the next leg of our journey.
Below you will find all of the information about the bus as well as photos. We maintain an Instagram where you can see more photos here. Make sure to check out the highlights on our page to see a full tour of the bus.
We also have a full tour of the bus here:
- 1999 Bluebird TC/2000
- Sleeps 7
- King Bed in back
- 3 Bunk beds
- Couches in front can convert to queen
- External battery / equipment box mounted outside bus
- Storage under both front couches
- Pantry/Storage under bunk
- Storage under master bed
- Magic Chef 10.1 cu. ft. Top Freezer Stainless Steel
- Vizio 40” TV w/Apple TV in living room
- 32” TV in master bedroom
- 3 burner propane cook stove
- 30” black double sink
- Natures Head composting toilet
- Engine / Drive
- Cummins 8.3 Diesel
- Rear pusher
- Allison Transmission
- 180K miles
- 5-7 miles per gallon
- Tires only 2.5 years old with less than 20K miles
- Wireless backup camera
- 50 AMP service with 25’ cable
- 450 Amp-hour battery bank
- 800 watts of solar panels
- 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- LED lighting
- External cable tv / antenna hookup
- Heating and Cooling
- 2 Dometic 15KW Air conditioners (roof mounted) with heat strips
- Tiny Wood Stove Wood burning stove and box for wood storage
- 100 Gallon internal fresh water tank
- 40 Gallon external gray water tank
- City water inlet
- Electric pump + expansion tank
- Standard RV dump
- 12 Gallon hot water tank (electric and gas)
- Outdoor shower
- 2 7.5 gallon under-mounted tanks
- Tanks can easily be removed for refill
- As the engine is an old diesel, it has slow leaks requiring fluid to be topped off every 6 months or so (note ALL old busses leak)
- Speedometer doesn’t always read accurate. So, we use a mobile app just to be safe.
- $5,000 warrantee for the first year (we will reimburse up to $5k for any engine,transmission, electrical, plumbing, hvac, or propane issues).
- *Delivery available to lower continental US States
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in seeing the bus or want more information
- We are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Affiliate Link Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that we have experience with all of these companies/products, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something through them. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you in achieving your goals.